Taxes Shouldn't Be Scary
- Attention To Detail
- Serving San Diego For 25 Years
- Know You're In Good Hands
Many Small Businesses Are
- Maximize Deductions
- Don't Overpay
- Have A Reliable Bookkeeper
Personalized To Your Service Needs
- Accounting & Payroll
- Cash Flow Management
- Quickbooks Installation & Maintenance
Do You Know Enough To Feel Comfortable?
What you don't know can sometimes be very costly and we see it all the time with businesses that try to save money by not having proper bookkeeping. We have to go back years to clean up the books and organize ledgers of businesses that haven't had competent bookkeeping. Here are some of the things we do so that you can feel more comfortable with your business' bookkeeping.
• We analyze and evaluate your bookkeeping to make sure it is well organized
• We reconcile your bank, loan and credit card statements
• We maintain your accounts payable, your accounts receivable and your payroll
• We produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for you to scrutinize
Schedule A Free Assessment
Meet Your Personal Bookkeeper
With over 25 years of accounting experience working with clients from a variety of industries, I've tackled most of the toughest bookkeeping challenges. I have helped several companies prepare and overcome IRS audits, and more importantly, I've kept most of my clients from being audited. When I do your bookkeeping, I don't take it lightly that you are putting your trust in me with the well-being of your business. Therefore, I pledge to you that I will be your confidant and loyal advisor. I will also put all of my efforts into creating the best bookkeeping systems, organizational procedures, and communication habits for your business needs. I will be at your side when your business needs me most.